Cost of living comparison between Dushanbe, Tajikistan and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23326 BAM / TJS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 41% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,905KM (8,169 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)