Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01457 BAM / ALL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 30% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,890KM (267,060 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)