Cost of living comparison between Durrës, Albania and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01442 BAM / ALL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 30% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,049KM (280,879 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)