Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01548 BAM / ALL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 29% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,071KM (133,813 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)