Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina, United States vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 564 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.714 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 114% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,430KM ($2,001) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $22,740 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)