Cost of living comparison between Durban, South Africa and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12971 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durban (South Africa) is 17% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,687KM (R 20,719) in Durban.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)