Cost of living comparison between Durango, Mexico and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08853 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durango (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,166KM (Mex$ 24,466) in Durango.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 3 hours ago)