Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.28766 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,248KM (R$ 4,337) in Duque de Caxias.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Alicante costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)