Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.44227 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,794KM (R$ 4,057) in Duque de Caxias to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 25元 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cologne costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuhan costs 14元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kabul costs 50,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)