Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.149 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 55% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,792KM (NZ$2,430) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)