Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 496 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.164 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 120% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,740KM (NZ$3,212) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)