Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 365 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.102 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 101% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,826KM (NZ$3,473) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kazan' costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)