Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 367 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.057 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 96% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,326KM (NZ$3,147) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nanjing costs 元0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (about 2 hours ago)