Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 515 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.183 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 121% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,308KM (NZ$2,797) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saratov costs руб 155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zielona Góra costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $56 (about 2 hours ago)