Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 495 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.181 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 123% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,562KM (NZ$3,017) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tunis costs 1,200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rousse costs 35,725 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trinidad costs $b15 (about 2 hours ago)