Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.314 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 62% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,873KM (NZ$3,710) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (37 minutes ago)