Cost of living in Dundee, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.195 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dundee (United Kingdom) is 36% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,897KM (£864) in Dundee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ploieşti costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)