Cost of living comparison between Dundee, United Kingdom and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.317 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dundee (United Kingdom) is 43% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,303KM (£1,857) in Dundee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)