Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03253 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,669KM (Php51,315) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (42 minutes ago)