Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,658KM (€1,867) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €98 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,339 (about 1 hour ago)