Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,834KM (€1,957) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)