Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26538 BAM / HRK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,916KM (10,987 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (1 minute ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)