Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26039 BAM / HRK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 4% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,870KM (11,023 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (37 minutes ago)