Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 373 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26245 BAM / HRK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 45% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,327KM (8,866 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)