Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26335 BAM / HRK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,285KM (4,880 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (42 minutes ago)