Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 401 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26138 BAM / HRK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 44% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,155KM (8,245 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 35 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)