Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 316 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25217 BAM / HRK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,532KM (10,041 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)