Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,645 prices entered by 534 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 197% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,042KM (€2,572) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)