Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 748 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.954 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 212% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,996KM (€2,557) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,373 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 5 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toulouse costs €300 (about 5 hours ago)