Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,802 prices entered by 592 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 65% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,144KM (€1,094) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)