Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.426 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 96% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,878KM (AU$4,121) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)