Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.259 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 74% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,612KM (AU$2,075) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (about 2 hours ago)