Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.363 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 62% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,063KM (AU$3,714) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)