Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.314 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 80% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,335KM (AU$1,777) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 938 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in St. John's, NL costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)