Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,796 prices entered by 665 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.502 BAM / AED
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 76% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,724KM (Dirham 11,403) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)