Cost of living comparison between Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,527 prices entered by 649 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.500 BAM / AED
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 77% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,542KM (Dirham 11,078) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)