Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,895 prices entered by 799 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45321 BAM / AED
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 127% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,859KM (Dirham 8,515) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,230 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 4 hours ago)