Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42396 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,346KM (3,174 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 700,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 3 hours ago)