Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.41149 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,651KM (4,012 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 250 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ottawa costs C$60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €3,300 (about 3 hours ago)