Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42724 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,450KM (3,394 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)