Cost of living in Dresden, Germany vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 395 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.958 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 81% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,714KM (€1,386) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 250 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ottawa costs C$60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)