Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00301 BAM / XAF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 19% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,662KM (552,273 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)