Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00299 BAM / XAF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 26% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,110KM (1,375,496 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (43 minutes ago)