Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00299 BAM / XAF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 55% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,793KM (934,561 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (43 minutes ago)