Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00299 BAM / XAF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,657KM (554,282 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)