Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26513 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,723KM (6,499TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 4 hours ago)