Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25054 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,425KM (元5,689) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €15 (29 minutes ago)