Cost of living comparison between Dongguan, China and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26684 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,334KM (元12,493) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,010 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (about 1 hour ago)