Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06473 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 47% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 893KM (13,796₴) in Donetsk.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php100 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)