Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06706 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 65% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,126KM (16,786₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)