Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,115 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47665 BAM / QAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 103% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,050KM (6,400 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)