Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,263 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47429 BAM / QAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 181% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,055KM (10,658 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)