Cost of living comparison between Doha, Qatar and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 926 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49419 BAM / QAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 112% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,638KM (13,433 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)