Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 BAM / TZS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 44% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,834KM (2,206,554 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)