Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00074 BAM / TZS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,081KM (1,454,289 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 10,000元 (about 1 hour ago)