Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00074 BAM / TZS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 44% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 895KM (1,212,156 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)