Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 BAM / TZS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 43% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,839KM (2,204,412 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (34 minutes ago)