Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00934 BAM / DJF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 77% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,662KM (284,992 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)