Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.502 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,321KM (4,625TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)