Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 11%|
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47022 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 927KM (1,972TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)