Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.30037 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,292KM (4,301TL) in Diyarbakır.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Victoria, Seychelles costs 2,000 ₨ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £800 (26 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 84 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)