Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,769KM (R$ 7,064) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)