Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.549 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,626KM (R$ 8,426) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)