Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.577 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,625KM (R$ 8,020) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)