Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09662 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 43% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,868KM (E£ 19,333) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)