Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08961 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 41% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 831KM (E£ 9,272) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (32 minutes ago)