Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09617 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,139KM (E£ 11,841) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matagalpa costs 70 C$ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 3 hours ago)