Cost of living in Dire Dawa, Ethiopia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05753 BAM / ETB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dire Dawa (Ethiopia) is 20% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,521KM (26,438 Birr) in Dire Dawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)