Cost of living in Dire Dawa, Ethiopia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06112 BAM / ETB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dire Dawa (Ethiopia) is 20% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,118KM (18,293 Birr) in Dire Dawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Palo Alto, California costs $0.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (28 minutes ago)