Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02447 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 25% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,359KM (₨55,533) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)