Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02797 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,411KM (₨121,955) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)