Cost of living comparison between Dindigul, India and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02689 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,616KM (₨134,477) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)