Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02596 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,067KM (₨41,123) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)