Cost of living in Dindigul, India vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 311 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02421 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,720KM (₨71,044) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Buffalo, New York costs $2.11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiel costs €0.05 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 10,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)