Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 329 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02399 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,780KM (₨74,219) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)