Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02020 BAM / BDT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,417KM (Taka 70,143) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zrenjanin costs 85 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)