Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02017 BAM / BDT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,734KM (Taka 85,988) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)