Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02311 BAM / BDT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,072KM (Taka 132,890) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (37 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)