Cost of living in Dili, East Timor vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.711 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 115% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,660KM ($2,139) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nerima costs ¥213,465 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $26,769 (about 2 hours ago)