Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.744 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 61% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,831KM ($2,770) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)