Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.586 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 44% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,876KM ($1,183) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)