Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 45% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,703KM (€2,400) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$87 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)