Cost of living in Dhule, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02475 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhule (India) is 146% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,179KM (₨168,811) in Dhule to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (37 minutes ago)