Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01353 BAM / NPR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 14% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,549KM (₨ 114,472) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)