Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01422 BAM / NPR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 11% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,787KM (₨ 125,657) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)