Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01696 BAM / NPR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 34% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,161KM (₨ 127,435) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)