Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02398 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,457KM (₨60,747) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,900 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Wuhan costs 5.00元 (about 2 hours ago)