Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02455 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,681KM (₨68,445) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 11 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)