Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,077 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02262 BAM / BDT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,582KM (Taka 114,153) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)