Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,380 prices entered by 343 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02050 BAM / BDT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 38% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,344KM (Taka 114,318) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 550 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pori costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (about 3 hours ago)