Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,178 prices entered by 298 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02009 BAM / BDT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,923KM (Taka 95,706) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)