Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,551 prices entered by 342 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02060 BAM / BDT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 37% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,062KM (Taka 100,082) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $67 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)