Cost of living in Dezhou, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25162 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dezhou (China) is 30% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,047KM (元4,162) in Dezhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 59 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)