Cost of living in Dezhou, China vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 330 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26014 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dezhou (China) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,658KM (6,374元) in Dezhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 22 (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Los Angeles, California costs $200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)