Cost of living comparison between Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01719 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,849KM (₨223,915) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)