Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01375 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,010KM (₨146,178) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hargeysa costs 50,000 S (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)