Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01230 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,640KM (₨133,363) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)