Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01584 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,486KM (₨93,769) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)