Cost of living comparison between Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01753 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 19% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,728KM (₨212,676) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,010 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (42 minutes ago)