Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00014 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,042KM (Rp 22,255,461) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (44 minutes ago)