Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00012 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 25% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,054KM (Rp 9,106,756) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £20,040 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,423 (about 3 hours ago)