Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.521 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,448KM (4,698TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)