Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.502 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,471KM (4,917TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (40 minutes ago)