Cost of living in Den Helder, Netherlands compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,639KM (€837) in Den Helder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)