Cost of living in Delhi, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,613 prices entered by 620 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02399 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,655KM (₨69,003) in Delhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (3 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)