Cost of living in Delhi, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,799 prices entered by 678 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02475 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 22% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,491KM (₨60,233) in Delhi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)