Cost of living comparison between Dehra Dun, India and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02686 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dehra Dun (India) is 41% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,838KM (₨68,443) in Dehra Dun.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 3 hours ago)