Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00638 BAM / HUF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 27% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,199KM (344,901 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)