Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 430 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00568 BAM / HUF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,804KM (317,636 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edinburgh costs £9 (about 2 hours ago)