Cost of living in Dawei, Myanmar compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00120 BAM / MMK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dawei (Myanmar) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,058KM (881,615 Kyat) in Dawei.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 270,000 (about 1 hour ago)