Cost of living in Dawei, Myanmar compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00104 BAM / MMK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dawei (Myanmar) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,414KM (1,362,558 Kyat) in Dawei.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)