Cost of living in David, Panama compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.859 BAM / PAB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in David (Panama) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,059KM (1,646 B/.) in David to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (27 minutes ago)