Cost of living in David, Panama compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.594 BAM / PAB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 26% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,266KM (1,422 B/.) in David to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)