Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03521 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 36% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,008KM (Php57,035) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)