Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03657 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 30% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,284KM (Php62,451) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)