Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,072KM (€547) in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (37 minutes ago)