Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,075KM (€549) in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (34 minutes ago)