Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.950 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,278KM (€1,168) in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)