Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25184 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 41% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,974KM (元7,837) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €850 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 2 hours ago)