Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22977 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 42% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,694KM (11,726元) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kot Addu costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $163 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 3 hours ago)