Cost of living in Datong, China vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24802 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 47% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,211KM (8,916元) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)