Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.27037 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 114% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,406KM (元23,693) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)