Cost of living comparison between Datong, China and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.26599 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 116% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,765KM (元25,435) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 5 hours ago)